Clean air is the most important thing in any average home. If a person has sensitive airways, is an allergy sufferer, or a child experiencing asthma symptoms, they know this to be true. 1 out of every 3 homes suffers from higher levels of toxins such as man-made pesticides, building products, and petroleum in their indoor air. This makes having a good air purifier very essential.
If you or someone you know is struggling with allergies, asthma, or COPD, then you know how important it can be to find a way to purify your air at home. In this article, we’ll get into the specifics of what makes the New Comfort air purifier and ozone generator so different from other brands on the market today and why they are worth considering.
Why is the New Comfort Powerful 6-Stage Air Purifier & Ozone Generator worth all the money
- It operates in a 6-stages filtration system: The New Comfort Powerful 6-Stage Air Purifier & Ozone Generator is a six-stage filtration system. It has a HEPA filter, an activated carbon filter, and UV light. It also has an ionizer that helps remove allergens in the air. This means you can breathe easier without having to worry about your allergies coming back once they’re gone!
The New Comfort Powerful 6-Stage Air Purifier & Ozone Generator is great because it reduces bacteria, mold spores, dust mites, and odors while keeping your family safe from toxins such as formaldehyde which is found in some furniture materials (including plywood).
- Has a fan speed setting that is adjustable: In addition to the 6 filtration stages, the New Comfort air purifier has a noise setting. The fan speed can be adjusted up to a maximum of 100%. This allows you to control the airflow and noise level depending on your needs.
- The HEPA filter is washable: The New Comfort’s HEPA filter is designed to remove 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns in size, meaning it captures all allergens and other pollutants that cause respiratory problems, such as pollen and dust mites. This makes the New Comfort an excellent choice for homes with multiple occupants who suffer from allergies or other respiratory problems caused by indoor air quality issues like mold spores or pet dander (or both). If you’ve ever felt like your nose was blocked up after spending time at home with someone who has a cold, then this feature will be especially helpful because it allows you to wash out any allergens before they get into your lungs!
The great thing about this system? It’s meant to be cleaned monthly—but not replaced every month! When cleaning your air purifier regularly (maybe once every month), make sure not only that there are no visible particles around but also that levels remain low enough so as not to trigger any false alarms during testing periods afterward
- The CFM runs at 120:CFM stands for Cubic Feet per Minute. It’s the amount of airflow that you want your purifier to have in a room, and this is measured in cubic feet per minute (CFM). The recommended amount of CFM for a 3000 sq. ft room is 120 CFM if you’re looking for an air purifier that’ll be able to handle more than just 1000 Sq., we recommend you get this one.
- 3000 Sq. Ft Room ratings: It can clean the air in a large room like your living room or bedroom. It is also suitable for people with allergies and asthma who need to find an effective way of cleansing their homes’ air.
The main advantage of this model over other models is its ability to remove allergens from the air such as pet dander, dust mite debris, pollen spores, and molds, etc., while also reducing odors caused by cooking food without any additional chemicals being used during processing process such as cleaning agents or fragrances added into them (such as citrus fruit extracts).
- A steady voltage level at 120: If you plug your air purifier into an outlet with 120 volts, the machine will not be affected by fluctuations in voltage. Unlike other purifiers which may get damaged if they are plugged into an outlet with less than 120 volts (or even if they aren’t), the New Comfort can work perfectly fine at any voltage level as long as there isn’t too much fluctuation in power supply during operation.
- Ozone generator: One of the best features of the New Comfort are its ability to generate large amounts of ozone. Ozone is a highly reactive gas that can quickly break down a wide variety of organic compounds. This makes it an ideal tool for removing odors, smoke, and other airborne pollutants from your indoor air.
The New Comfort Powerful 6-Stage Air Purifier & Ozone Generatorhttps://amzn.to/42BFfy0 is a great choice for any home. It has an affordable price tag and it comes with a variety of features that most air purifiers don’t have.